Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong application development experience and technical skills with High Jump WMS
- A significant portion or all experience must be as a developer.
- Experience designing and developing using HighJump development products (WebWise Page Editor/ Advantage Architect).
- Familiarity with SSRS Reporting preferred.
- Experience using MS SQL Server or equivalent.
- Must be able to write MS SQL stored procedures and user-defined functions.
- MS SQL Server administration and query performance optimization skills.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio and IIS preferred.
- Experience managing source code repository and maintaining a version control system.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment preferred.
- Strong documentation skills to create technical/functional reference guides.
- Experience with REST API calls.
- SQL Service Broker/ JSON expertise.
- Participates in requirements gathering sessions to ensure understanding of business needs.
- Prepares detailed functional and technical specifications that support functional requirements.
- Develops solutions to specifications on time, with quality and precision to specification.
- E.g., develop/modify SQL stored procedures, K1 reports in WebWise, RF processes in Advantage Architect, etc.
- Configure WMS for new/existing distribution centers and warehouse.
- E.g., data conversion and loads, location set up, pick/allocation logic setup, etc.
- Debugging devices with debugger tool
- Supporting production incidents